Southeast Asia’s - Omni-channel eCommerce Solutions
Tranzakt understands these challenge and believes that supply chain is the backbone of successful eCommerce retail business that sets the foundation and impacts all other aspects of the business. The business model of Tranzakt omnichannel eCommerce solution focuses to provide your business a better collaboration between the retailer, its suppliers, and its logistics providers. It provides transparency across channels to enable seamless information flow and inventory visibility. This integration brings consistency and cost effectiveness that delivers personalized services and flexible fulfillment anywhere, anytime.
When it comes to managing and optimization of your inventory, our system is capable to store inventory at multiple locations. A well customized user-friendly interface, which has in-depth control of the internal logistics and material flow. Tranzakt’s inventory and warehouse management provides full support to eCommerce retail store, from the point where customer places an order to the point where the order has been delivered and satisfied. The real-time inventory status, stock-levels, in-transit inventory and order synchronization provides the best support to the eCommerce store to function efficiently.
Back in 1990, we started as a manufacturing company, where we followed traditional supply chain management, that would ease the operations we performed. It was no longer when problems started to kick in, after the business started scaling up it was difficult to manage complex processes. As a response to it, we integrated different business modules with streamlined processes to manage the business and automate many processes. These business modules were used internally, which helped to connect different business activities from product planning, manufacturing, storing and shipping.
Tranzakt has a highly dedicated team of UX designers, experienced developers, business analysts, digital marketing experts and logistics professionals, will help you with strategies and bring your business online. Implementation of latest methodologies & well-proven techniques to enhance your eCommerce solution. Our web development professionals, make sure that our omnichannel eCommerce solutions are always at the peak of the eCommerce development and adopt the best practices & proven methodologies to satisfy client’s needs in an effective manner.
Tranzakt owns and operates DezignDistrict, an upcoming eCommerce retailer, with a wide range of exclusive products. DezignDistrict is built with the passion, to bring high-quality products, your favorite international designers and global trends in Southeast Asia region. It comprises of a huge customer-centric eCommerce store and bricks & mortar stores that offer curated services to deliver a personalized shopping experience. Furthermore allows local SMe’s to build their own customized stores.
– A very good PHP Developer with experience in Magento eCommerce for 1-2 years.
– Working knowledge of Magento in at-least 2 project for 3-4 months.
– Knowledge on Magento deployments, Caching, web servers.
– Good in DBMS.
– Working in support model i.e should be ready to troubleshoot production issues. Expected to working closely with offshore team.
– 1-2 years of professional experience designing digital properties (websites/mobile)
– Strong understanding of digital design concepts – usability, page layout, and navigational structures
– Experience in designing responsive web site layouts using a mobile first approach, providing layouts for screens of all sizes.
– Must have experience using Adobe Photoshop and other Creative Suites tools
– Experience with Sketch for Mac OSX is a plus.
– Experience in layout and user interface design for mobile applications on Android and/or iOS devices is a plus
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop good working relationships with internal team members
– Strong time management and organizational skills.
– Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable
– A deep understanding of e-commerce and retail business marketing
– 3-5 years of experience creating and optimizing large paid search (SEM) campaigns
– Worked with search partners like Google AdWords and Bing Ads
– Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
– Dreamed about optimizing customer acquisition models through innovative programs
– High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
– A desire to have ownership and responsibility of key work and measure the success of programs
– The ability to interact with customers, and take on increasing levels of responsibility
– Ability to lead a team
If you are looking for an internship in:
– Graphics Designing
– Web Designing
Either you have recently qualified or have a lot of professional experience, we can always offer you a career path which is adventurous and challenging.
©2017 Tranzakt Sdn. Bhd.